Well since it has been nearly a year since my last post thought I would get on here and remedy that! Not sure what I want to say but yet again I am going to try and get on here more often even if it's just a quick one line blog. I am having a day laying on the settee and planning, should really be doing lots but going through some stuff and so I thought that by having a day thinking, planning, deciding etc may be advantageous in the long run! Also really feel the need to start doing more arty crafty type stuff as I feel a little like my soul needs feeding! My problem is that I don't trust myself to do anything good and I know that "good" is subjective but either way I feel rubbish if I do something I am disappointed in!

My plan for the evening is to throw paint at a canvas for a bit, see where it gets me lol. How are all you lovely bloggers in bloggerland? TTFN x

 

Comments

  1. How lovely to see you blogging again!
    Enjoy throwing the paint at the canvas! We're our own worst critics when it comes to judging our crafty projects...don't be so hard on yourself!
    If it makes you feel good it's worth doing!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and how lovely to see a posting from you Melanie it's been a while. I keep telling you art is art - end of - just enjoy the process don't worry about the finished results and if you really really really don't like it - well just throw some more paint at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art as counselling!

First ever post!

Hello