I'm back

So just wanted to get off the starting block by writing something so here goes. I am going to use this blog as somewhere to rant, write my brain farts (excuse the terminology), generally document the good and try and find positives where possible in the not so goods! So I am going to add a few photos of my week thus far!


Above is a photo of some artwork in my town.


Above is a picture of a grass snake I saw in my back yard!


Above is a photo of my beautiful thank-you flowers from my friend for being Godmother to her little boy, who's gorgeous may I add! 

Comments

  1. Oh the flowers are stunning I didn't know you'd got them, how lovely! Loving the art and the grass snake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art as counselling!

First ever post!

Hello