This week

So this week has had the usual ups and downs of any week but I am going to try and look at the positives. So Saturday was good fun I had a walk round Sheffield with my mum, popped in to John Lewis so she could buy some fabric to make a bag and stopped for coffee and cake, which is always good.
I also had a good catch up with a friend who I met when I worked with her many moons ago, we walked around a local beautiful park and chatted about what we had both been up to, before we knew it 2 hours had flown by. We both then drove to the supermarket where we bought a chinese meal for two and headed back to my house to cook, eat and finish chatting. At about 12pm we decided to call it a day, having exhausted every possible conversational topic!
Sunday was slightly dull but I did a lot of thinking and planning so dull was ok with me. I have decided to plan a capsule wardrobe and when I have got some actual money to put the plan in to action. This has meant choosing the colours I want to encompass, considering what out of my current wardrobe I want to keep and deciding on the items I will need to get to achieve what it is I want to achieve.
The blogs so far that I have read have been really helpful, suggesting tips such as considering my lifestyle, my personal taste, colours that suit me and the season of the year. The blogs also give step by step advice on how to go about achieving a capsule wardrobe.
Due to money and stuff I will have to put this on the back burner until I can afford it but still planning and getting rid of things I won't wear seems a good place to start. 
The rest of the week hasn't been very good to be honest. I have felt a little low and I have been burying my head in the sand rather than facing things but this is not something I am willing to continue, therefore I have brought a cup of tea to bed and I am going to get an earlier night so that tomorrow can be more productive!  
I need to have a better week and the only one that can make that happen is me!!!!

Comments

  1. Ah hun, I'm sorry you are still low, but as you said you have to make this happen and you can, changing your outlook/attitude will hopefully help too! The positives were good - what about joining in with a Rocking post I know Carmen has found it useful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First ever post!

Art as counselling!

Hello